Paris Best thing to do & Hidden Gem Part1 by Luxury Travel Advisor LuxeTravelVisor
TravelChic Launch at Le Grand Vefour 3 Michelin Stars.
Stay tuned for all international episodes of 2014.
Posted in Video transfer Paris France Tagged with: Beautiful, Best, eat, france, Grand, Le ..., le grand vefour, luxet..., michelin, michelin star, most, paris, Place, restaurant, Star, transfer paris, transport france, transport paris, transportation paris france, travelchicmedia, travelchictv, vefour
FOLLOW US ON SPOTIFY http://open.spotify.com/user/halidon
PLAYLIST FRENCH MUSIC: Chanson Française http://open.spotify.com/user/halidon/playlist/2A51eJS2zkVGajmVsFoXSR
▶ BUY Halidon Edith Piaf Music: http://bit.ly/1jiMpyH
▶ BUY Halidon French Music: http://bit.ly/1iuyS21 ● SPECIAL OFFER NOW € 2,99 !!! ●
visit our page on facebook
Edith Piaf Playlist ▶ http://bit.ly/1nh6moG
Edith Piaf – Hymne à l’amour
Le ciel bleu sur nous peut s´effondrer
Et la terre peut bien s´écrouler
Peu m´importe si tu m´aimes
Je me fous du monde entier…
Edith Piaf is one of France’s biggest international star. She was first the darling of Paris, but her music soon spread around the world and she became one of the earliest French popular singers to conquer America. Her melancholy music has become an indelible part of the soundtrack for a post-war generation. Her music was often auto-biographical with her singing often reflecting her life, with her specialty being of chanson and ballads, particularly of love, loss and sorrow. Among her songs, “Non, je ne regrette rien”, “Hymne à l’amour”, “l’Accordéoniste” and “La vie en rose”.
Édith Piaf est une chanteuse française de music-hall.
Surnommée à ses débuts « la Môme Piaf », elle est à l’origine de nombreux succès devenus des classiques du répertoire, comme La Vie en rose, Non, je ne regrette rien, l’Hymne à l’amour, Mon légionnaire, La Foule, Milord, Mon Dieu ou encore L’Accordéoniste.
Chanteuse à l’interprétation et la voix saisissante, elle a inspiré de nombreux compositeurs, a été le mentor de jeunes artistes tels qu’Yves Montand, Charles Aznavour, Les Compagnons de la chanson, Georges Moustaki. Elle connait une renommée internationale.
Posted in Video transfer Paris France Tagged with: amour, Best, Best Of, chanson, chanson d'amour, chanson française, chansonniers, Edith Piaf, france, french, french songs, La v..., Music, paris, Sous Le Ciel De Paris, transfer paris, transport france, transport paris, transportation paris france
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Bvb1992pao
Like If you wish, or send me a message with your requests and remarks.
Roberto Carlos Best Goal – Free Kick Goal against France in Tournoi de France 1997
Posted in Video transfer Paris France Tagged with: 1997, 1998, AGAINST, Best, BRASIL, Brazil, CARLOS, cup, FIFA, FOUL, france, FREI, GOAL, paris, ROBERTO, Ronaldo, Tournoi de France, transfer paris, transport france, transport paris, transportation paris france, world
Video of the best moments of the 2015 Tour de France presented during the Presentation Ceremony of the 2016 Tour de France.
Vidéo présentée lors de la cérémonie de présentation du Tour de France 2016 compilant les meilleurs moments du Tour de France 2015.
More information on www.letour.com, https://www.facebook.com/letour, https://twitter.com/letour, https://plus.google.com/+LeTourDeFrance
© Amaury Sport Organisation – www.aso.fr
Posted in Video transfer Paris France Tagged with: 2015 Tour De France, Best, Best Of, cycling, cyclisme, france, France (Country), maillot jaune, meill..., Moments, paris, Tour De France (Recurring Competition), transfer paris, transport france, transport paris, transportation paris france, yellow jersey
This video compilation recaps Airbus’ high-profile first day at the 2015 Paris Air Show, which was kicked off in style with the arrival of French President François Hollande aboard a new-generation A350 XWB jetliner. In addition, the company announced several new commercial agreements, unveiled its latest Global Market Forecast and dazzled visitors with flight demonstrations of its A350 XWB and A380.
Posted in Video transfer Paris France Tagged with: ..., a350, air, airbus, airshow, announcement, Best, bourget, Day, display, event, france, garuda, hollande, Indonesia, Le ..., of, paris, PAS, show, static, the, transfer paris, transport france, transport paris, transportation paris france, visit, xwb
parivisit airport transfers
Book Paris Airport Shuttles Now…door to door service, with a friendly and Helpful Drivers!
friendly drivers; Strict monitoring to guarantee best quality of service.
We are guarantee best quality of service
English-speaking drivers provide a professional and friendly service in a spacious and comfortable…..
Posted in Video transfer Paris France Tagged with: airport, Best, cdg, eurobeam, france, paris, parivisit, service, transfer, transfer paris, Transfers, transport france, transport paris, transportation paris france, travola
World Top 10 Longest Underwater Tunnels
1. Seikan Tunnel — 53.9 km -Japan’s Seikan Tunnel is the longest underwater tunnel in the world, and is located beneath the Tsugaru Strait. The tunnel connects Hokkaido Island with the Aomori Prefecture. The tunnel was constructed as the government’s response to the unfortunate sinking of five ferry ships due to a typhoon back in 1954, which resulted in public outrage. As engineers saw that extreme weather conditions made bridges too risky, an undersea tunnel would be the safest way to go. The tunnel was completed in March of 1998, which saw the start of all railway transport using the tunnel.
2. Channel Tunnel — 37.9 km-The Channel Tunnel Connects Folkestone in the United Kingdom to Pas-De-Calais, in northern France. It is owned by Eurotunnel, and has single direction tunnels where the national freight trains, Eurostar, and the Eurotunnel shuttle runs. A central service tunnel is connected to all of the lanes, which also provides access to maintenance and emergency teams. The service tunnel also provides a safety point in the event of an emergency, and passengers would need to be evicted. Special multi-functional vehicles were created for traveling within the service tunnel, designed to arrive at the scene or bring passengers to safety in record time.
3. Tokyo Bay Aqua line — 15 km-The Tokyo Bay Aqua line is also recognized as a toll highway which spans the Tokyo Bay of Japan. The Tokyo Bay Aqua line opened to the public in December 1997, since planning and construction took 31 years. The tunnel connects Kisazaru City to Kawasaki City; and before the tunnel to cross both cities it required one to drive 100 kilometers along the Tokyo Bay; or to take a ferry.
4. Bomlafjord Tunnel — 7.8 km-The Bomlafjord Tunnel is part of the Triangle Link Project, together with 3 other bridges designed to connect the islands of Stord, Bomlo, and Fittjar in Norway. The tunnel also forms three lanes of the European Road E39. Construction of the Bomlafjord Tunnel began in 1997, although plans had already been materialized since the 1980’s. By 2011, the tunnel began receiving as much as 3,966 vehicles a day. Safety measures have also been integrated into the tunnel;
5. Eiksund Tunnel — 7.7 km-The Eiksund Tunnel in Norway connects the mainland to Hareidlandet Island, and Eika island. Although it was intended to open to the public in July 2007, construction suffered numerous delays which caused it to open instead on February 2008. It was constructed and is operated by the Norwegian Public Roads Administration, and the same body is responsible for the tunnel’s maintenance. The tunnel is divided into three lanes of traffic per day, with 1,000 vehicles crossing it, half of which are freight trucks.
6. North Cape Tunnel — 6.8 km -The North Cape Tunnel is one of the longest underwater tunnels in Norway, and is located in the Nordkapp Municipality in the northern area of the country. It is located beneath the Magerøysundet strait, and connects Mageroya island to the mainland. It first opened to the public in June of 1999, but before that, a ferry had to carry passengers and freight across the seas from Honningsvag and Kajford. The North Cape tunnel is also a part of the European route E69.
7. Severn Tunnel — 3.62 km-Located in the United Kingdom, the Severn Tunnel connects South Gloucestershire to Monmouthshire, beneath the River Severn. Construction of the Severn Tunnel was carried out from 1873 to 1886, by the Great Western Railway. Although the tunnel’s construction was completed in 1885, it took 14 years before the tunnel could service goods trains and passenger traffic because pumping systems were still unfinished. Before the high speed 1 tunnels were built in London, the Severn Tunnel served as the country’s longest mainline tunnel. 8. Vardo Tunnel — 2.9 km-
9. Sydney Harbour Tunnel — 2.8 km-The Sydney Harbour Tunnel became operational in August of 1992, and connects the Warringah Freeway to the Eastern Distributor as a means of decongesting the Sydney Harbour Bridge. It is operated by the Sydney Harbour Tunnel Company, but on August of 2022 it will be under public ownership. The tunnel is a twin-tube road tunnel, with two lanes in each direction. Three sections make up the tunnel: the 960 meter immersed tube structure
10. Thames Tunnel — 0.4 km-The Thames Tunnel is the oldest underwater tunnel in the world and opened back in 1843. People came from across the globe to witness the Thames Tunnel, because it was the first tunnel to be built under a navigable river through the use of tunneling shield technology, which was new at the time. Located under the Thames River in London, United Kingdom; the Thames Tunnel connects the cities of Wapping and Rotherhithe. Although it was originally built for the purpose of horse-drawn carriages,
Posted in Video transfer Paris France Tagged with: 2014, 2015, animals, Best, countries, Country, Ever, food, france, Greatest, most, New, paris, Record, top, top 10, top ten, transfer paris, transport france, transport paris, transportation paris france, Tunnel (Taxonomy Subject), world, youtube
Tweet this video! – http://clicktotweet.com/50sd2
Armed with policies and city designs that encourages citizens to forgo the heavy reliance on the automobile in favor of healthier alternatives such as walking or even biking; ‘walkable’ cities offer their citizens and tourists alike the opportunity to enjoy robust parks, great human scale environments, streetscapes that promote leisurely and enjoyable walks; and facilities that enable many transportation options such as light rail, buses, bike lanes, and yes even cars. If these are cities that peak your interest, than check out these 25 most pedestrian oriented and “walkable” cities.
Check out the text version too! – http://list25.com/25-most-pedestrian-oriented-and-walkable-cities
Here’s a preview:
Ann Arbor, Michigan
San Francisco, California
New York City, New York
Posted in Video transfer Paris France Tagged with: Best, cities for walking, france, friendly, most walkable cities, paris, pedestrian cities, sidewalks, transfer paris, transport france, transport paris, transportation paris france, walk, walking cities
Worlds Largest Aircraft – Even Bigger than a380 – shuttle carrier
Landing,Airport,Boeing,Airplane,Best,Plane,Greatest,Airbus,Takeoff,Flying,Fs2004,Worlds,Simulation (Software Genre),Fs9,Jet,Runway,Pilot,A320,A380,Airbus A380 (Aircraft Model),Worlds Largest Aircraft,Bigger than a380,biggest plane,biggest airplane,biggest aircraft,biggest cargo plane,shuttle carrier,greatest plane,greatest aircraft,cargo plane,cargo aircraft
The An-225 with Buran atop, at the Paris Air Show in 1989.
Role Strategic airlifter
National origin Soviet Union / Ukraine
First flight 21 December 1988
Status In service
Primary user Antonov Airlines
Number built 1
Developed from Antonov An-124
The Antonov An-225 Mriya (Ukrainian: Антонов Ан-225 Мрія, Dream, NATO reporting name: ‘Cossack’) is a strategic airlift cargo aircraft, designed by the Soviet Union’s Antonov Design Bureau in the 1980s. The An-225’s name, Mriya (Мрiя) means “Dream” (Inspiration) in Ukrainian. It is the largest airplane in the world; it is the heaviest aircraft with a gross weight of 640 tonnes and the biggest heavier-than-air aircraft in terms of length and wingspan in operational service.
The Antonov An-225, originally developed specifically to transport the Buran spaceplane, was an enlargement of the successful Antonov An-124. The first An-225 was completed in 1988 and a second An-225 has been partially completed. The completed An-225 is in commercial operation with Antonov Airlines carrying oversized payloads. Among its many records, it holds the absolute world record for airlifted payload at 189,980 kilograms (418,834 pounds).
The Antonov An-225 was designed to airlift the Energia rocket’s boosters and the Buran space shuttle for the Soviet space program. It was developed as a replacement for the Myasishchev VM-T. The An-225’s original mission and objectives are almost identical to that of the United States’ Shuttle Carrier Aircraft.
The An-225 first flew on 21 December 1988 with a 74 minute flight from Kiev. The aircraft was on static display at the Paris Air Show in 1989 and it flew during the public days at the Farnborough air show in 1990. Two aircraft were ordered, but only one An-225 (registration CCCP-82060 later UR-82060) was finished. It can carry ultra-heavy and oversize freight, up to 250,000 kg (550,000 lb) internally, or 200,000 kg (440,000 lb) on the upper fuselage. Cargo on the upper fuselage can be 70 metres (230 ft) long.
A second An-225 was partially built during the late 1980s for the Soviet space program. The second An-225 included a rear cargo door and a redesigned tail with a single vertical stabilizer. It was planned to be more effective for cargo transportation. Following the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991 and the cancellation of the Buran space program, the lone operational An-225 was placed in storage in 1994. The six Ivchenko Progress engines were removed for use on An-124s, and the second uncompleted An-225 airframe was also stored. The first An-225 was later re-engined and put into service.
By 2000, the need for additional An-225 capacity had become apparent, so the decision was made in September 2006 to complete the second An-225. The second airframe was scheduled for completion around 2008, then delayed. By August 2009, the aircraft had not been completed and work had been abandoned. In May 2011 Antonov CEO is reported to have said that the completion of a second An-225 Mriya transport aircraft with a carrying capacity of 250 tons requires at least $300 million, but if the financing is provided, its completion could be achieved in three years. According to different sources, the second jet is 60–70% complete.
Posted in Video transfer Paris France Tagged with: A32..., airbus, Airplane, airport, Best, Boeing, flying, france, Fs2004, Fs9, Greatest, Jet, Landing, paris, Pilot, Plane, Runway, Simulation (Software Genre), Takeoff, transfer paris, transport france, transport paris, transportation paris france, Worlds
Music video by Jay-Z & Kanye West performing Ni**as In Paris (Explicit). Watch The Throne: http://bit.ly/n5GXQW © 2012: Roc-A-Fella Records, LLC/Shawn Carter
Posted in Video transfer Paris France Tagged with: Awards, Best, Cray, france, Hip-Hop, Jay-Z, Kanye, la, Live, MTV, Music, paris, Shit, That, the, Throne, transfer paris, transport france, transport paris, transportation paris france, video, VMA, VMAs, Watch